Jacob’s Ride: Proceeds, Route & Schedule
Proceeds from Jacob’s Ride
Funds raised by Jacob’s Ride will go to existing foundations and hospitals that work with cochlear implant candidates. These organizations include:
- The Gift of Hearing Foundation, Massachusetts
- Hearing Loss Association of America
- Johns Hopkins Medicine: Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Maryland
- Mayo Clinic, Minnesota
- J.W. Pickle Foundation, Tennessee
Jacob’s ride begins on April 3rd in Annapolis, MD where he will cycle the first leg of his journey to attend a Nationals baseball game at National Park in Washington, D.C. This will be Jacob’s first stadium stop on his coast-to-coast, 10,500 mile bike ride. On September 24th, 175 days later Jacob will attend his final game on his ride at Marlins Stadium in Miami, FL. So far, Jacob has kept to his planned schedule.
Detailed Game & Ticket Info
September 24 Miami Marlins
WE SOLD OUT!! But you can still attend the Marlins game with Jacob by calling the box office or going online to their website and requesting seats in Section 25. Be sure to arrive by 5:00 in the West Plaza to see Jacob make his historic ride across the finish line completing his 11,000-mile journey to help people hear! There will also be a press conference there as well.
THANK YOU — and have fun!
- JOIN US BEFORE THE GAME AT THE JACOB’S RIDE FINALE PARTY! You do not have to purchase a ticket to attend the party. Click HERE to register! (Opens in new window)